Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Music Mondays: Here It Is

Instead of featuring an artist this week, I'd like to share a playlist I recently made. There are certain songs that are just always good and listening to them makes life feel right. These are some of those songs for me. Most of them are oldies and I could probably add a few more modern songs, but I wanted it to be classic and I know I will always love these songs.

Listen to Here It Is on Spotify (Disclaimer: The Beatles are not available on Spotify, so the Beatles track is actually a pretty good cover band)

Here It Is

Sweet Caroline // Neil Diamond
These Eyes // The Guess Who
The Times They Are A-Changin' // Bob Dylan
Blowin' In The Wind // Joan Baez
The Boxer // Simon & Garfunkel
Make You Feel My Love // Adele
Fire and Rain // James Taylor
Falling Slowly // Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
Free Fallin' // Tom Petty
Redemption Song // Bob Marley & The Wailers
With or Without You // U2
In My Life // The Beatles
Imagine // John Lennon
She's Always A Woman To Me // Billy Joel
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon // Neil Diamond
Annie's Song // John Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment